The OCVL is the National Capital Region’s premiere competitive volleyball league.
We have three divisions, Men’s, Women’s and Mixed, and run from September to April.
To be considered officially registered with the league, all teams must register
and pay for their team by 12 noon, Wednesday, September 3rd,
The mandatory Captain’s Meeting (All captains
are required to be there….) Thursday, September 4th, 2014, 7pm at the
Woodroffe Ave, Ottawa. Hall “A”.
Tentative dates for the qualifying tournaments are:
- Men's division: Saturday, September 6th, 2014 (still awaiting gym confirmation).
- Women's division: Saturday, September 13th, 2014 (still awaiting gym
- Mixed division: Saturday, September 20th, 2014 (still awaiting gym confirmation).
Congratulations to all of our 2013-14 “A” Division playoff champions:
Important Information About the New Website!
The following info is for returning league members. NEW users should proceed to:
1. Logging In
If you remember your user name and password from last season, they should still
work to log in. However, last season you could use your ID number as your username.
This option is no longer available.
If you forgot your password, you can have a temporary password sent to the email
account you supplied last season. Hint: Most usernames in the system are also the
email address. If you still can't login, you can either:
Once logged in, you will be taken to your "My Profile" page which will allow you
- Update your personal information.
- Update your player profile.
- Sign the league waiver.
- Join a team:
- You will find invitations to join a team here (if any have been sent).
- You can ask to join a team. The team list will grow as teams are created for the
- Register a team:
- Returning captains have the option to "bring forward" a team from the previous season.
You are able to quickly select which team members you wish to invite back.
- Create a new team.
3. Technical Difficulties
This is a completely new league management application, so if you should run into
any issues along the way, please let us know.